Coaching focuses on…
What is happening in your life - what’s working and how to improve the whole picture.
Action - attention to what’s going on and raising the standard.
The present; here and now - and moving forward positively!
- Is one way to assist in the process of capturing the spirit and creating a safe space of understanding, reflection, belief, and insight that supports the natural growth process.
- Is working with a trained professional to assess your personal & professional life.
- Is exploring the areas of stress, dissatisfacion, or lack of productivity.
- Is building a foundation of personal and professional goals.
- Is designing our life & work to create fulfillment.
- Helps to continue growth & maintain wholesomeness.
Melaney has been recognized for her work with relationships. This area has been her one of primary focus in the last 7 years. She enjoys working with couples, partners, married, divorcing and dating relationships. She brings a twist of humor and lightness to the seriousness of relationships. Melaney is known for asking the hard questions and works from the core of the matter.
Dr. Melaney tailors coaching workshops and retreats to the families needs. She also does work on the phone with distressed families. She has worked with families who have suffered a loss, families with autistic children, families in conflict from small family run businesses to families going through a divorce or move. She has also worked extensively with families and eating disorders.
Dr. Sreenan works with groups of all kinds either on teleconferences or in person in a groups setting that includes follow-up on the phone. She has worked with groups ranging from the large corporation to the small family run business and non-profit organizations. Melaney uses her 30 plus years of experience to connect with the individuals in the group to create cohesion and long lasting results.
Contact us to schedule a consultation.